Monday, May 5, 2008

What a day lol!!

Well I thought my only problem for yesterday was that I couldn't find the girls the Puma shoes they wanted.. NOPE!!! Chris went to get something out of the refrigerator and guess what if was HOT!!! I called Lowes and they informed me that it had gone out and couldn't be repaired. It was only 4 yrs old, but whatever.. So off we go to Lowes to get another one. Once we get there my DH decides that we need all new appliances because apparently our stove has gone out too... So Happy Mother's Day to me early, I got a stainless steel side by side fridge,dish washer, and stove.. I am so excited. As soon as it all gets installed I will take a pic. The fridge doesn't fit in the hole our old one was in so a carpenter is coming out today to redo it so it will fit.. Well just thought I'd share my crazy day!!

No comments: