Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Firsts~~

I stole this from Renee at !!

My FIRSTS



1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Chris Parker and it was his Sr. prom. We had alot of fun that night and he proposed to me that night also .

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Sex on the Beach daquiri and it was really good lol

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a grocery sacker at Kroger's!! Not a fun job~~

5. What was your FIRST car?
It was a 1995 Ford Ranger; it was white with purple pin stripes

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Kasey(my cousin)

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Lacey when she yelled I want out of my room lol

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Brown and she was also my dads first grade teacher!! Does that tell you how old she was LOL~~

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I flew to Kansas City,Kansas to go to a National Down Syndrome Convention

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Amy and yes we are still best friends

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Softball in high school

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Angel's house when I was in the 6th grade

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Chris this morning

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My sisters wedding and I was 9 month pregnant with Kassidy(I looked like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day float)

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Told Chris to turn off the alarm clock

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Clint Black

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was a baby the first hole and the 2nd hole in my ear when I was 12.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Never been to one

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
When my sister and her friends went & rolled someones house and then mooned them. The cops came to our house and blamed all of us. I had nothing to do with it ;)..

20. When was your FIRST detention?
My sophmore year, I got in trouble for chewing gum in the halls.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Louisiana

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
James Branch

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Never went to college

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
To go dancing with Megan for her bachlorette party


Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged!
Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... Please?!

No comments: