Tuesday, February 24, 2009

~~Couple Share~~

♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half!

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine: Renee
His: Ray

♥ How long have you been together?
Married for 12 1/2 yrs but been together for 16 1/2 yrs

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
we knew each other less than 24hrs before our first date & about 1 month before we were officially dating

♥ Who asked who out?
he called & asked me out the same night we met

♥Who said I love you first?
I am sure it was me lol but don't really remember

♥ How old are each of you?
I am 32 and he is fixing to be 36

♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
Mine

♥ Do you have any children together?
yes 3 beautiful girls

♥ What about pets?
we have 2 dogs,1 cat & a chincilla

♥ Did you go to the same schools?
no we didn't

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
no his hometown was Coushatta and mine was Stonewall

♥ Who is the smartest?
me lol

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me most definately

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Hooters or Chilis

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New Jersey

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
He did

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Him but I'm sure if you ask him he will say me lol

♥ Who does the cooking?
I do but he sure can BBQ

♥Who is the most social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Both of us but I am the one who makes sure it stays clean

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
We both are and I don't see that changing any over all those years lol

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He usually does for work although when he is off I get up way earlier than he does

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to eat at Western Sizzling and to see Under Seige at the movies

♥Who has the bigger family?
I do

♥Do you get flowers often?
I get them on special occassions.

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
My family

♥ Who is more jealous?
he is

♥ Who sings better?
Me but that doesn't say much LMBO

♥Who does/did the laundry?
Me~~

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Oh that would be me again lol

♥ Who drives when you are together?
he usually always drives when we go somewhere

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
we usually both want the same place

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I have to admit it even if I'm not :(

♥ Who named your pet?
the girls

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
he does but I tell him how to out them on and what to wear lol (just kidding)

♥ Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us have one.

♥ Who eats more sweets?
We both do.

♥ Who cries more?
AHHH that would be me again lol

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You crack me up! BOTH stubborn with tempers!?!?!? Watch out! LOL!