Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Kassidy!!

I know this is a few weeks late but better late than never right?? LOL
A few weeks ago my middle angel turned 8 and I remember thinking as I went to get her up for school "where has those 8 wonderful years gone??" That night she had a sleep over with 5 little girls and they giggled and played all night long.. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. It seems just like yesterday I was bringing her home and we were celebrating her first bday now it is her 8th..:( I am a little saddened by this but thank God for every moment of it also. She is growing into a firey,loving, headstrong, and very smart young lady.. So I suppose I have nothing to complain about except she is no longer my baby but are they ever really grown to their parents?? LOL

Happy Birthday Kassidy!! We love you & are soooooooo very proud of you~~ Keep up the good work in school, you are doing fabulous!!

No comments: