Monday, January 21, 2008

New Orleans Mardi Gras Competition!!

Well this past weekend we went to New Orleans,LA for Haley's Mardi Gras cheerleading competition.. There were 12 teams in her group and they placed 4th. We are so proud of them and they did so well. This was Haley's first time to be a flyer and she was AMAZING.. I will post pics soon so you all can see. Lacey went to stay with my sister in Texas while we were gone and she had a blast. While in N.O. we spent alot of time with Haley & Kassidy, they really enjoyed having us all to themselves. Chris & I went to Bourbon St. on Sat. night and had fun just walking through the French Quarters. New Orleans is a crazy but fun place to be.. Well just wanted to tell you all about our trip..

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog! Have fun! :)