Monday, February 4, 2008

Mardi Gras B-day party(Tucker my nephew)

Me & the girls went to Tyler,TX this weekend for my nephew Tuckers 4th bday. My sister did his party in Mardi Gras and it was soooooooo cute. The kids all decorated their bikes or powerwheels up like a Mardi Gras float and the adults stood on the side of the road while the kids drove down and threw beads to us.. They had a BLAST!! I took alot of pics and will post them sometime this week when I am not at work lol.. Lacey really loved all the masks & beads..

Also, I know I haven't really been around much on downsyn or myspace but since I started subbing at the school it has turned into a fulltime job.. I really enjoy it but am having to adjust my schedule to get some free time..

I also need some prayers for a friend of ours little boy who is losing his battle to Wilms Tumor cancer. Bryce Norwood is 6 and is now at home with his family. They could use your prayers and a miracle..If you get a chance please visit his caringbridge site and leave them a message. It is caringbridge.com name is brycenorwood.. Thanks for your prayers I know they really appreciate them..

No comments: