Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Angel gone home!!



Today I found out that my cousin who has DS died this past weekend and is being buried tomorrow. I am very sad right now and can't seem to grasp that I haven't seen him since I was like 11. Although it has been that long his face is vivid in my mind and I can remember almost everything about him. I know that while we mourn his loss here on Earth that Heaven is richer now for him being there.. So RIP "Pee Winkle" and know that I have always thought about you & will always remember your sweet smile.. I hope you are flying with the angels and sitting with the LORD~~ You deserve it!!

Here is the link to his memorial~~
http://www.legacy.com/shreveporttimes/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=122257452

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh Renee, I am sorry for your loss. Heaven gained another angel.